1. The truck carrying the books will crash on I-57 in Illinois, and 12 boxes will be scatterd across various Midwestern cornfields.
2. All of the friends you asked to review the book will rip it.
3. No one will show up at the signing you didn't really want to do, but did as a favor for the only friend who didn't write a scathing review.
4. You'll spend your weekends shipping book orders, but the money you'll take in won't be as much as the cost of mailing the books -- math never being your strong suit.
5. Someone will rate the book 1/2 star on Amazon, calling it the dumbest thing he has ever read.
6. No one will will write a comment calling the 1/2-star review the dumbest thing she has ever read.
7. You'll forget to send a copy of the book to the Library of Congress and the copyright office.